The Baptism Team hosts water baptism services, ensuring the experience is excellent and meaningful for those making a public declaration of their faith in Jesus.
Setup and Supplies
- Have a working knowledge of how to set up the baptism tank and how to properly heat the baptistry.
- Stock baptism supplies in restrooms before each baptism service, ensuring each guest has access to the items they need.
- Take inventory of baptism supplies, including clothes, towels, and toiletries.
- Make sure each baptism participant completes a baptism card.
- Coordinate with the baptism photographer to ensure each participant has a quality photo taken.
- Engage with baptism participants as they gather to be baptized.
- Share in their excitement and offer encouragement as they make their public declaration of faith.
PREPARE TO SERVE
- Pray First / Ask God to open your eyes to the needs of others and to use you as you serve.
- Worship One, Serve One / We always want to stay connected to God first and foremost. This is why we attend a service as well as serve a service.
- Visit Dream Team Central / This is where you can check in, get your name badge, and have a drink or snack when you are scheduled to serve.
- Arrive on Time and Check In / Checking in at Dream Team Central gives you access to your name badge, which helps guests and other Dream Team members know you’re on the team. Pre-service meetings (huddles) are held before each service to prepare your team to serve.