- Arrive in Dream Team Central early to prepare the space for other teams.
- Warmly welcome Dream Team members as they arrive in Dream Team Central.
- Smile, make eye contact, and offer words of encouragement.
- Help keep Dream Team Central clean and organized.
- Organize food and drinks.
- Check-in Dream Teamers using our iPad check-in system.
PREPARE TO SERVE
- Pray First / Ask God to open your eyes to the needs of others and to use you as you serve.
- Worship One, Serve One / We always want to stay connected to God first and foremost. This is why we attend a service as well as serve a service.
- Visit Dream Team Central / This is where you can check in, get your name badge, and have a drink or snack when you are scheduled to serve.
- Arrive on Time and Check In / Checking in at Dream Team Central gives you access to your name badge, which helps guests and other Dream Team members know you’re on the team. Pre-service meetings (huddles) are held before each service to prepare your team to serve.