Tithing Is More Than Giving
The word “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%. Tithing, or giving ten percent of your income, isn’t merely giving something to God. It’s giving back what was his to begin with. All that we have, or hope to have, comes from him. The Bible says that tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives.
While you’re attending Turning Point, you can use giving envelopes found in the front seat pockets of the chair in front of you.
You can make your gifts in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards by dropping them off in the giving baskets handed out during our morning tithes and offering time in the service.
You can always drop off or mail a check to the office. Your giving envelope has this designed in mind to make it easy for you in which to mail.
Easy One-Time Gift or Scheduled Giving
Subsplash easily and securely combines One-Time Gifts and Scheduled giving. To set up your account, simply click “Log In” and then “Sign up” on the following page. After filling in your email and password, a verification code will be sent to the given email.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
You can donate non-cash gifts like:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name Turning Point as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at
- Cleaning Team Needs Help
- We are in need of 5 more people to volunteer about an hour a week (Monday through Thursday) anytime between 9 and 4 or Saturday at 9am with help cleaning some of the children’s classrooms, vacuuming and other light cleaning. Contact Paul Didier at email@example.com
- Kid’s Life Volunteers are Welcome
- If you have been attending Turning Point for at least 6 months, we would love for you to join the Kid’s Life team! Our Nursery, Preschool and Elementary would love for adults to help invest in their spiritual lives. If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 509.467.5122×106
- Hospitality Opportunities
- An opportunity to welcome people at the front door, greet and hand out bulletins or usher in the worship center on Sunday morning every 4th week. If interested, contact Paul Didier at firstname.lastname@example.org or mark Greeter/Ushers on the Connection Card