- Greet guests and open doors at church and Worship Center entrances
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Be personable, authentic, and encouraging.
- Add a personal touch when appropriate (handshake, high-five, or a hug).
- When helping guests, walk them to their destination.
- Create an atmosphere of celebration between services.
- Usher guests to seats during the service.
- Be ready to engage with people during the Sunday morning services.
PREPARE TO SERVE
- Pray First / Ask God to open your eyes to the needs of others and to use you as you serve.
- Worship One, Serve One / We always want to stay connected to God first and foremost. This is why we attend a service as well as serve a service.
- Visit Dream Team Central / This is where you can check in, get your name badge, and have a drink or snack when you are scheduled to serve.
- Arrive on Time and Check In / Checking in at Dream Team Central gives you access to your name badge, which helps guests and other Dream Team members know you’re on the team. Pre-service meetings (huddles) are held before each service to prepare your team to serve.