WELCOME TO TURNING POINT!
Turning Point exists to share the good news of Jesus with Spokane and beyond.
Every Sunday, Turning Point has an amazing church service with live, heartfelt worship, and inspirational, challenging messages.
We invite you to visit Turning Point this Sunday and to connect throughout the week in one of the many small groups.
Together we can share the love and hope of Jesus with Spokane and beyond!
10:00 am Sunday Worship
7:00 pm Wednesday – Classes
11911 N Division St.
Spokane, WA 99218
Fax: 509.466.8170Email Us
Find out more about Turning Point and get connected!Learn More
No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
At Turning Point, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Turning Point. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- A service that lasts an hour and a half
- An energetic worship experience
- A thought-provoking and practical message based on the Bible from one of our pastors
- A safe, secure, and fun environment for children of all ages
Find your personal next step including:
- A Place to Grow: We offer quarterly New Friends Receptions for our newer guests to learn more about spiritual growth opportunities at our church. At these receptions, guests get to meet our pastoral staff, church board, and also get to learn about how they can get better connected into the life of our church.
- A Place to Connect: We offer small groups for people in all seasons of life where they can have a sense of belonging and purpose in sharing life together with others. To explore our current small group options, click here
- A Place to Serve: We offer serve opportunities throughout the life and community of our church. Whether you prefer serving behind the scenes, in front of people, working with your hands, or with your mind, we aim to help you find a meaningful place to serve.
Your family will enjoy:
- Family Ministries at Turning Point is a strategy for your Birth through College Age.
From birth to high school we have a strategy to create wonder and discovery that builds passion in our children and students. Family is at the core of Turning Point Open Bible. We want to come along side of you to assist you in any way possible. With the help of our committed volunteers, we provide a safe environment where your children and students can enjoy great learning and loving relationships. At Turning Point we believe it is critical to partner with family to help the kids and teenagers win at home and at church!
- Services for Kid’s Life:
Sunday mornings at Turning Point are amazing for our Nursery through 5th grade kids. Children ages K-5th Grade learn how to study the Bible, worship through singing, and build quality friendships with other kids, teachers and Small Group Leaders. Sunday mornings at 10 AM & Wednesday nights at 7PM.
- Kid’s Life Environments:Nursery (0-23 months)
Preschool 2 & 3 years
Preschool 4 & 5 years
Elementary K-5th Grade
- Elevate 6th Grade We believe in doing our best to help each student transfer well to the next step. Elevate is designed to help your 6th grader launch well into our Student Ministries! On Sunday mornings your 6th grader would grow in their understanding of God’s Word through our “Cross Training” curriculum that helps kids learn important doctrines of their faith. Why do you believe what you believe? This question is answered in the environment of small groups and relationships with peers and small group leaders. On Wednesday nights we will be doing small groups and slowly transition your 6th grader into our Student Ministries. Sunday mornings at 10AM & Wednesday nights at 7PM. Elevate Environment:6th Grade Students check-in at Room 106/107
- Services for The Forge Student Ministry (7th through 12th grade students)
Wednesday nights, students join together in their main weekly service, The Forge. Here students worship together, learn together, and break up into small groups based on age and gender where they learn how to apply the biblical truths to their lives in a personal and meaningful way. Following this service, students are welcome to join together at Taco Bell or McDonalds for a time of fellowship and rides are available afterwards.
Sunday mornings we have a split focus on our students. We have a dedicated Junior high service every Sunday morning following worship while Senior High students are encouraged to serve as part of the body of Christ. For more information please check The Forge Student Ministry page!
Sunday mornings at 10AM & Wednesday nights at 7PM.