GO Missions Team is heading to Costa Rica September 22-29
The purpose for going to Costa Rica: our team will be ministering to our Open Bible Churches, partnering with Christ for the City outreach center and hosting a Sexual Integrity Conference with Project Six19. Project Six19 resources youth, young adults, parents and pastors. Click here to find out more about Project Six19
If you are interested in being a part of the Costa Rica Go Missions Team please fill out an application. Each applicant will be interviewed before being accepted. Applications are due by March 8th
Our journey to Costa Rica will begin September 22, arriving In San Jose. We’ll fly home on the 29th. Please be aware these dates may change by a day or so.
Here are the specifics:
* Dates: 9/22-29/2020***
* Cost 1,900.00*
* Passports required (not included in cost)
* Basic travel vaccinations required, more info to follow.
* Completed online application form with a $300 deposit is due March 8th (Deposit is refundable if the application is not accepted)
* Payment of $600 Due April 5th
* Final Payment of $1,000.00 due by June 7th
*Cost covers most expenses, including airfare, housing, meals, and ground transportation. Meals while traveling to and from Costa Rica, snacks,
souvenirs, etc. will be the crew member’s responsibility.
Late applications will be accepted until March 31st if the crew maximum has not been reached. Crew size may be limited.
*Dates subject to minimal change.
For questions or needing additional information:
509.467.5122 x 106