Wednesdays at 7pm
Sundays at 10am
What we do:
The Forge Student Ministry exists to REACH non believing students in our community, to CONNECT them with other Christians, to help them GROW in their faith, and to challenge them to DISCOVER their ministry and HONOR God with all their life. Basically, LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE!
We have three core truths we want each student to hold in their hearts:
- I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with my Creator.
- I belong to Jesus Christ and define who I am by what He says.
- I exist every day to demonstrate God’s love to a broken world.
A breakdown of our services:
Wednesday nights, students join together in their main weekly service, The Forge. Here students worship together, learn together, and break up into small groups based on age and gender where they learn how to apply the biblical truths to their lives in a personal and meaningful way.
Following this service, students are welcome to join together at Taco Bell or McDonalds for a time of fellowship and rides are available afterwards. We offer rides after food for students living in North-side Spokane or as far South as Wellesley.
Sunday mornings we have a split focus on our students. We have a dedicated Junior high service every Sunday morning following worship while Senior High students are encouraged to serve as part of the body of Christ.
- Junior High students are encouraged to be part of our Sunday morning services! Every Sunday students join in worship with the main service, helping integrate them into the church. Following worship, they exit the worship center and head for the youth room, where they will learn about the Bible in exciting ways. Our core group of junior high leaders are working hard to make Sunday mornings an awesome time of learning dedicated to our younger students. The junior high service releases at the same time as main service.
- Senior High students are encouraged to put into action something they have been learning since they were little; serving others. This means Sunday mornings our senior high students will be in serve roles throughout the church and being a part of the adult services. We feel it is crucially important to find a place to serve in the body of Christ to help you grow spiritually healthy. All senior high students are encouraged to serve in places like the tech team, welcome team, Kid’s Life, and many other places on a Sunday morning!
Please email Kyle Huff or contact him at (509) 467.5122×108